HAUL: Summer Season Shopping

Hey Guys!
I went to the mall this weekend and did some pre-Vegas shopping. I needed some new bathing suits for both Las Vegas and Greece this summer. I don't remember some of the prices, so I will try my best to approx. how much I paid along with the store I purchased each item from in case you are interested.

Bathing Suits

Store: Garage - Floral Bandeau Halter Bikini
Price:
$37.80 CAD


Store: Forever21 - Black String Bikini
Price: $11 CAD


Store: La Vie en Rose Aqua - Black w/ Gold Plated Bikini
Price: $49.95 CAD


Store: Urban Trade - Roxy Bikini
Price: $71.98 CAD


Store: Boathouse - Billabong Halter top
Price: $34.99 CAD


Store: La Vie en Rose Aqua - Crochet Beach Wrap
Price: $19.95 CAD


Store: Bikini Village - Beach Wraps
Price: $12.00 CAD each

Some of the various ways you can wear the wraps.

Store: Disney - Ariel Beach Towel
Price: $14

Dresses

Store: Forever21 - Vintage Lace Dress
Price: ~$41 CAD


Store: Forever 21 - Mustard Strapless Dress
Price: ~$20 CAD

Store: Forever 21
Price: ~$20 CAD

Store: Sirens - Black Mesh and Zipper Dress
Price: $29 CAD

Store: Urban Trade
Price: $88.99 CAD