REVIEW: NuMe 25-13mm Reverse Curling Wand


Hey Guys!
NuMe is a professional brand of styling tools originally from Europe that just launched in the United States. NuMe carries a full line of flat irons, curling wands, blow dryers and hair products. I was contacted by a representative of NuMe Professional Styling Tools to review a product of my choice. I ended up picking the 25-13mm Reverse Curling Wand as I've been always interested in trying a curling wand, but have yet to purchase one.

About the NuMe 25-13mm Reverse Curling Wand

"Have you ever wanted perfect frizz-free curls? Or maybe you've pined for seductive 40s wave, mermaid cascades or just some added volume to your locks. Now you can create the texture you want - without the hefty hairdresser bill. Create the new you.

The NuMe Curling Wand uses our signature negative ion technology to get you the lasting look you want, quickly and without the damage of conventional irons and curlers."


Features:
  • Heats up to 210 C/410 F
  • Tourmaline-infused ceramic wand
  • Infrared heat technology
  • Ergonomic design
  • Heat-resistant glove
  • Dual voltage
Review: Hot tools are something I'm willing to spend a bit more money on because typically, I hot style my hair every day (whether it be curling, straightening, or blow drying) and this can be quite damaging if the tools you are using are of low quality. I use to wrap individual strands of hair around my barrel curling iron, you can see my tutorial by clicking here, until I received this in the mail. I'm not exaggerating, but this curling wand can curl my ENTIRE head of hair in under 10 minutes. Before, it took me at least 20-30 minutes to curl my hair so I rarely took the time to do it. I can wrap a small or large section of hair around the wand and leave each piece on for 3-5 seconds and it comes out perfect. It is almost instant that my hair is curled as soon as it wraps around the wand. With this said, the wand gets pretty hot, 210 C/410 F, and there is no gauge to control how high you want the heat to go. Also, there is no indicator, besides the switch, that the wand is on. It would be nice if there was a light of some sort to indicate that the wand is on and HOT! Since the wand is so hot, there is a potential to burn yourself. NuMe created a heat resistant glove which you can wear while curling your hair since it is quite easy to burn yourself, whether by the wand or a hot strand of hair. I definitely recommend using the glove because if you aren't careful you will burn yourself (I burnt my thumb when I was being careless). My curls last ALL DAY with this iron, I'm VERY impressed! This is my favourite hot tool I own and I have been using it daily since it is so quick and effortless to use.

The reverse curling wand retails for $200 US and can be purchased online at www.NuMeStyle.com.




Disclaimer: I was sent this curling wand to review. I am not getting paid to write this review. These are my honest opinions as always.