Past Couple Weekends in Pictures + FOTDs [[PIC HEAVY!]]


My favourite Ninja Turtle is Donatello
Hey Guys!
Here is a little update on what I've been doing w/ my life/makeup! Life has been EXCITING...makeup has been BORING! LOL

First of all, I went to see UFC 129 at the Rogers Centre in Toronto last weekend. It was so much fun! I went with Charles and a few friends from work. We had pretty decent seats and the energy in that place was CRAZY! Mixed Martial Arts has been legal in the US and other countries for some time now, and up until recently, Canadians could only go see UFC in Montreal. This was the FIRST UFC EVER in Ontario and I'm very fortunate to score tickets. 55,000 fans at the Rogers Centre was record breaking...definitely a night I won't soon forget!


Main Event: George St. Pierre vs. Jake Shields

Secondly, all I have been doing lately is working. Like my reflective shirt? haha It even has my name on it! This is basically the look I've been doing practically every day for the past couple weeks. I haven't been too creative lately and haven't had time to post any FOTDs.

FACE:
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab
Chanel Bronze Universel
MAC Lillicent Cremeblush
NARS Madly Blush
YSL Touche Eclat in Radiant Touch

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3
Love&Beauty Dark Brown Brow Gel

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Naked Pigment
MAC Soba e/s
MAC Romp e/s
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in "Zero"
MAC Carbon e/s
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

LIPS:
I've been changing this up...
I've been using MAC Creme Cup, High Tea, Ever Hip, Jazzed, and Hue a lot...

Thirdly, I went to my oldest brother's Stag and Doe this weekend. It was a lot of fun. I actually won a couple raffle prizes! I'm so proud of myself because I never win anything. I got a gift card to the Keg and a movie package for 2. This weekend I've been really bad for my diet, but prior to this weekend I have lost a little bit of weight. I'm not sure if you will notice from the pictures, but I'm slowly getting to my personal goal weight (only 8 more pounds to go!)


Charles and I getting ready to arm wrestle to see who buys the next round of drinks.
I gave it my all even though I knew I had no shot. He didn't even break a sweat haha


Lastly, I went to my friends hometown 2.5 hours away to visit her and her family. This was my first time this far East and this town had a very unusual house...I had to stop and take pictures because it creeped me out so bad...

...Yup, those are mannequin heads sitting in the bush. They not only face the road, but they face inwards towards the homeowners yard. Is this not the creepiest thing you have ever seen?! LOL


Hope you all have a wonderful mothers day! I bought my mom some flowers and took her out for breakfast. We also picked out a beautiful mother of the bride dress for my wedding! It was a great day :)