MAC Fashion Flower Haul + Swatches


Hey Guys!
I only picked up two eyeshadows from the Fashion Flower Collection that MAC just released. I wanted to get a back-up of Ever Hip Lipstick, but it was sold out online by the time I got around to placing an order. For those of you who are interested, here are some swatches of Bows & Curtseys and Groundcover, both of which are limited edition shades. I really like the embossed flower design and wish that MAC would have released more limited edition eyeshadows instead of relaunching permanent shades. *sigh*

Bows & Curtseys: Satin finish described as a metallic hunter green.
Groundcover: Matte finish described as a midtone warm grey.

This pic wouldn't turn the proper way no matter how many times I tried loading it or flipping it around.
Top: Bows & Curtseys
Bottom: Groundcover


I'm excited to use both of these eyeshadows as crease colours, particularly Groundcover because I think it will be great for blending out colours.

Did you end up picking up anything from this collection?