FOTD: Potential Wedding Look #1


Hey Guys!
As you know, I plan on doing my own makeup for my wedding. Currently I have no idea what colours I want to use. I know typically people wear a little bit more makeup on their wedding day because of the amount of photos that are being taken. I'm trying to find a good balance between looking good in photos and looking good in person. I will be taking photos outside as well as indoors with flash so I want to make sure my makeup looks flawless in both settings. Charles also prefers a more natural looking face, minimal eyeshadow, no false eyelashes so I'm trying to please him as well. I probably will end up wearing individual lashes or a half strip because I find lashes complete a look. I'll just have to make sure I won't wear my drag queen eyelashes so he won't be able to tell haha. This look is a pink bridal look. I plan on doing a more peach one later. I would like to do a few of these and maybe at the end I can put up a poll and see which one you guys like best!?

(Indoors w/ Flash)

FACE:

Origins VitaZing Moisturizer w/ SPF 15
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
Garnier Eye Roller
NARS Sheer Glow in "Stromboli"
Hard Candy Glamoflage in "Medium"
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (set undereye concealer)
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat in "Desert" (lightly over entire face)
Benefit High Beam
MAC Stereo Rose MSF
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

(Indoors, no flash, natural light source)

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

(Indoors, no flash, natural light source)

EYES:

MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Cork e/s (crease)
MAC Phloof! e/s (lid)
MAC Jest e/s (over phloof!)
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil in Black
MAC Typographic e/s (smudge pencil)
CoverGirl Waterproof Lash Blast Fusion
Dollerama Eyelashes cut in half

(Outdoors, no flash)

LIPS:
Maybelline Rose l/l
MAC Creme Cup l/s
MAC Partial to Pink l/g

(Outdoors, no flash)


Remember, I'm back on twitter! Follow me @ MakeupByCherylH