REVIEW: Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes #736, #737, #738

Hey Guys!
I was just in the states yesterday and I picked up a few things from Walmart that I haven't been able to find here in Canada. I ended up getting 3 of the Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes, Maybelline Define-a-Brow Eyebrow Pencil, and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup. I also picked up a TON of different kinds of cereal. The states has the most delicious kinds...like Cocoa Pebbles! LOL It's probably the worst cereal for me, but it's my favourite and I only get it once in a blue moon. When Cocoa Pebbles was in Canada they were actual pebbles. I remember biting into them and cutting my gums...maybe that's why they are flakes now. haha


Review: I think these are great drugstore palettes. I picked up each palette for $4.68 US. These would be great for beginners or people who aren't sure where to place colours on the eye. They have 4 different formulas to create four different looks depending on your mood: Sweet, Flirty, Dramatic, and Wild Look. There are a variety of colours which means you can create a variety of looks appropriate for day or night. The formula is very silky to the touch and VERY pigmented. These are supposedly an all-day, crease-resistant formula so I will be putting to the test over the next couple of weeks. So far I'm impressed with the quality of these drugstore eyeshadows. My favourite palette is "Blue Had Me At Hello".

SWATCHES

#736 Petal Pusher



#737 Blue Had Me At Hello




#738 Comfort Zone



I'm back on Twitter! Follow me @ MakeupByCherylH <3