FOTD: Potential Wedding Look #2


Hey Guys!
Here is my second "Potential Wedding Look". I wanted to add a little more drama/colour and see how I liked it. It looked a lot better in person than in photographs and though I used a LOT of different eyeshadows, the colour was very subtle. I wore this eyeshadow combo to bottle wine and I also wore it the night of my Stag and Doe. My goal for the Stag and Doe was just to make everyone have a good time and not make profit so I gave out a lot of prizes and had cheap liquor. In the end, I had a blast and raised a few grand. Woo hoo!

FACE:
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer SPF15
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
NARS Sheer Glow "Stromboli"
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat - B40 Beige Desert
Hard Candy Glamouflage in "Medium"
Benefit Highbeam
MAC "Lillicent" Cream Blush
NYC Sunny Bronzer

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Brule e/s (all over lid, to browbone)
MAC Naked Lunch e/s (highlight)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Black Bean" (base for outer corner)
MAC Scene e/s (outer corner/crease)
MAC Copperplate e/s (outer corner)
MAC Cork e/s (beld out crease)
MAC Plum e/s? (outer corner)
MAC Carbon e/s (outer corner/crease, undereye)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in "Zero"
MAC Ricepaper e/s (tearduct)
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Waterproof in Black
Dollerama Lashes snipped in half

LIPS:
MAC Stripdown l/l
MAC Creme Cup l/s
NARS Turkish Delight l/g

I had a few too many drinks... LOL

Stay tuned for the 3rd wedding look which I am wearing tonight to a meeting with my photographers.
I think I have a winner... ;)