FOTD: Potential Wedding Look #3


Hey Guys!
I was on YouTube looking up different makeup looks from several popular YouTubers and I came across Pixiwoos for a "Naturally Defined" Bridal look which I thought I'd try out. I didn't have any of the products used, but I made due with what I own and think the outcome is exactly what I'm looking for. I know Charles will be especially happy because it's not dramatic, but dramatic enough that it will show up beautifully in photos.


FACE:
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer SPF 15
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in "Cashew Beige"
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat B40 - Beige Desert
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW24
Chanel Bronze Universel (to contour)
MAC Emote Blush (to contour)
MAC Gingerly/Pink Swoon Blush
Benefit Highbeam


BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Blanc Type e/s
MAC Wedge e/s
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Waterproof in "Black"
MAC #36 Lashes snipped in half

LIPS:
MAC High Tea l/s