REVIEW: Eylure "Naturalites" Eyelashes #107


Hey Guys!
I've been going out a lot this past week because all my friends seem to have July Birthdays LOL. Anyways, I've been getting a lot of use out of my false lashes since I typically only wear a full strip at night as I find it is too much for day time wear. I use a variety of lashes, Ardell, ELF, Dollerstore, MAC, Make Up For Ever...etc. and I was just recently introduced to the brand "Eylure". Eylure is from the UK and makes a wide variety of strip lashes, even ones designed "Sex in the City" lashes. I have three pairs ranging from natural, evening, to dramatic lashes. I chose to wear the #107 "evening" lashes for one of my BFFs bdays this past Tuesday. Unfortunately, this brand is not available in Canada, but to all my UK and US followers you should definitely go check this brand out! They are great quality, reusable, lightweight and contact lens friendly.


FACE:
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer
Make Up For Ever HD Primer
Make Up For Ever HD #127
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Dessert - Beige
Hard Candy Glamouflage in Medium
Chanel Bronze Universel
NARS Madly Blush
Chanel Illuminating Fluid in "Sunkissed"

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Blanc Type e/s (all over lid to brow)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease)
MAC Espresso e/s (darken crease)
MAC Carbon e/s (outer V, along top and bottom lash line)
Urban Decay e/s in "Flash" (smudged into MAC Carbon along bottom lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in "Zero"
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Waterproof
Eylure "Naturalites" eyelashes #107


LIPS:
NYX Round Lipstick in "Fig"
L'Oreal Lipgloss in "Grape Soda"

My Bridesmaids and I on stage for some Karaoke. I got really into it LOL


Disclaimer: I was sent these eyelashes for consideration to review. As always, this post reflects my honest opinion.