MAC Ravishing Lipstick Swatches

MAC "Ravishing" Lipstick

Hey Guys!
I "back-to-mac'd" for MAC Ravishing lipstick a couple weeks ago and thought I'd share with you some swatches. Ravishing is a light-peachy coral and comes in one of my favourite finishes, cremesheen. I'm automatically drawn to both peach and coral shades of lipsticks because I find these best compliment my skintone and Ravishing is the best of both worlds. The colour is not too bright and works when I'm my natural skintone (NC25), but also when I'm tan (NC30/40). By the photo below, it reminds me of Ever Hip the most. I will have a photo up of Ravishing in comparison to other peaches and corals in my collection (i.e., Jazzed, Shy Girl, Ever Hip...etc) so that you can see the difference. However, my camera is currently packed away in my suitcase as I am leaving tomorrow to my hometown in preparation for my wedding day this Saturday!




Have you tried MAC Ravishing?