FOTD: Eyes, Lips, Face "ELF" Cosmetics


Hey Guys!
Normally I use higher end products for FOTDs, but I figured I've hauled an entire face worth of ELF  products that I could finally do an ENTIRE FOTD using ELF. You can check out the ELF haul I posted yesterday by clicking here. Also, you can check out my first ELF Haul by clicking here!

I actually REALLY love how my makeup turned out, but I can't use their blushes and bronzers anymore because the main component in them is Mica and my cheeks DO NOT react well to products with Mica. Anyways, I had to give those away after having a reaction AFTER I purchased and used several blushes and bronzers.




EYES
141 Piece Master Makeup Collection (top two colours mixed on lid, darker brown in crease)
Studio Cream Eyeliner in "Black
Studio Angled Eyeliner Brush
Dramatic Lashes in "Black"

LIPS
Lip Liner and Blending Brush in "Natural"
Conditioning Lip Balm SPF15 in "Mellow Melon"
Hypershine Gloss in "Bubblegum"

FACE
Mineral Infused Primer
Flawless Finish Foundation SPF15 in "Caramel"
All Over Cover Stick in "Toffee" (to contour cheeks) 
Complete Coverage Concealer in "Medium"
High Definition Powder in "Clear"
Warm Bronzer
Peachy Keen Blush
Radiance Enhancer in "Sunrise"


Same ELF look at night w/ flash. The SPF and flash makes me look so pale

Let me know if you are interested in a full review of a particular ELF item!