Favourite New Blogs!

Hey Guys!
I don't feel I give enough love to my fellow bloggers even though I appreciate EVERYONE out there...you guys inspire me to keep things fresh and to evolve my beauty and style. Recently, I have come across some great blogs that I feel deserve a little love and praise.

Beauty, Fashion & Life

Jess is the sweetest girl and has amazing FOTDs (which are my favourite kind of posts to look at). To top it off, she is absolutey beautiful and did I mention she's a sweetheart?!

A Beauty-Full Life!

LC is a professional makeup artist and business owner of Ella Lane Makeup Artistry. She seems like a beautiful person inside and out!

 Blushing Me Pink

This girl is absolutely stunning and EXTREMELY talented! Her photos are of the highest quality and she has also taken workshops with celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic! 

Jenn's Beauty Confessions

Jenn has great quality photos which is something I look for in a good blog. "Imperfection is Beauty" is my favourite quotation from Marilyn Monroe, hence it being on my blog as well, so instantly I knew I'd like this girl. She is gorgeous, and has great style.

Kailan's Beauty Blog

Kailan has amazing FOTDs. She is obviously drop dead GORGEOUS, but also very talented. She is new to the blogging scene, but definitely deserves a strong following!

If you can't tell, there is a trend with these bloggers...they are all GORGEOUS and TALENTED! Hope you enjoy these new bloggers as much as I have!