FOTD: Mario Dedivanovic/Zuleyka Inspired Makeup


Hey Guys!
I saw this look posted on Mario Dedivanovic's blog from a workshop he did and I HAD to recreate it. Zuleyka's makeup has a bit more gold on the eyes, but I opted for a more subtle nude gold glow. I think next time I will use the gold and add a little more mascara to my lower lashes and I think it would be spot on! Isn't Zuleyka one of the most gorgeous women you have ever seen?! She reminds me a lot of Kim Kardashian so I think that's why I love her so much. LOL Mario never posted what he used on her face, so I just looked through my makeup collection and used the closest things I thought would recreate this look best. Hope you enjoy!
 

FACE:
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer SPF15
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30/40 (mix)
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (set concealer)
CARGO Blu_Ray Pressed Powder #30
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer
MAC Trace Gold Blush
Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid

BROWS:
 Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES: 
 Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in "Midnight Cowboy"
Urban Decay "Naked" e/s (from the "Naked" Palette used in the crease, smudged along lower lash line)
Urban Decay "Buck" e/s (from the "Naked" Palette used in the crease, smudged along lower lash line)
MAC "Ricepaper" e/s (overtop of "Midnight Cowboy" on the lid)
MAC "Brule" e/s (highlight brow bone)
MAC "Typographic" e/s (smudge along liner, outer 'V')
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in "Zero" (along upper lash line, lightly along lower)
NARS Larger Than Life Longwear Eyeliner in "Rue Bonaparte" (along lower waterline)
Benefit They're Real Mascara in "Black"
ELF Dramatic Lashes snipped in half


LIPS:
 ELF Lip Liner and Blending Brush in "Natural"
MAC Brave New Bronze l/s
MAC Frankly Fresh l/g

I wore this look to Charles' cousin's wedding on Saturday. I'm excited because I got to use a lot of new products with this look. I recently picked up Urban Decay Shadow Pencil in "Midnight Cowboy", MAC Solar Riche Bronzer, NARS Rue Bonaparte Pencil, and Benefit They're Real Mascara and I'm really loving ALL my products! I will be writing reviews on each, so make sure you check back!