REVIEW: NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in "Rue Bonaparte"


Hey Guys!
I placed an order with Sephora a couple weeks ago and received my order this past Friday. I ended up picking up a few things, one of which being a NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner. I decided on the shade "Rue Bonaparte" which is light almond in colour with the intention of using it on my waterline as a more natural way to brighten the eye area without using the stark contrast of a white pencil. Previously, I was using MAC "Fascinating" Eye Kohl, but found the white to be too harsh for my NC30/40 skintone. When I first opened the product I applied a line to the back of my hand and tried to smudge it. It held up to the first test and was smudgeproof. Next, I wore the pencil on my waterline to a wedding this past weekend. The eyeliner wore very well on my waterline, which typically most pencils wear off within the first few hours. I left for the wedding at 4 and got home around 2 am and the liner was slightly fading, but still there. Another plus is the pencil glides on effortlessly and does not tug or pull at the skin.


"Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner takes liner to the next level. Rich, creamy color that glides on smoothly with a completely budgeproof finish. Incomparable 12-hour wear with no smearing and no caking. Deeply dramatic shades named for the most iconic streets in the world."
Long-wearing
Achieves rich, intense color
Twist up delivery and built-in sharpener
    9 Shades to Choose from:

    Abbey Road - Iridescent Turquoise
    Bourbon Street - Purple
    Madison Ave - Slate Grey
    Rue Bonaparte - Light Almond
    Rue de Rivoli - Metallic Forest Green
    Rue Saint-Honore - Deep Royal Blue
    Santa Monica Blvd. - White
    Via Appia - Copper Brown
    Via Veneto - Black


    In a perfect world I would love to own all the shades, but in reality I might grab a hold of a couple more. I have my eyes set on Abbey Road and Rue Saint-Honore. I also love that these have a built in sharpener! Very convenient!

    Have you tried any of the NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliners?