HAUL: Bath & Body Works Fall/Halloween Collection


Hey Guys!
This past weekend I did a little bit of shopping for the house, and with that, I bought a couple new candles and some soap. I absolutely LOVE Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles and their foaming soap (check out my review on the 3-Wick Candles by clicking here). These two products are staples in my household and I'm never without them. Currently, I'm up to 8 candles, because I like to switch the scent up depending on my mood. I really like sweet scents, and Bath & Body Works currently has their "Baked Goods" candles out. I have Homemade Cookies, Mint Chocolate, Vanilla Shortbread, Frosted Cupcake...etc. So far my favourite candles have been Frosted Cupcake and my Tropical Spice candle. I'm nearly out of my Tropical Spice, so I'm saving the rest for a rainy day. I needed a backup of the Frosted Cupcake candle because it is my favourite scent to date and I'm running on empty on the one I had at home.




I picked one candle holder and one soap holder. I wish I would have picked up another soap holder because I like having these in the bathrooms. I really like the Fall/Halloween theme, and can't wait for the Christmas stuff to come out as well because I'm going to switch up my holders depending on the season. I don't like my house being too season "themed", but just a little touch in the bathroom and on the mantle is nice with these holiday/season accents.


What are your favourite scents at Bath & Body Works?