REVIEW: Urban Decay All Nighter

What it is:

"A technologically advanced and hypoallergenic makeup setting spray that's suited for all skin types and keeps your makeup in place for up to 16 hours."

What it does:

"In an exclusive partnership with SKINDINÄVIA, Urban Decay developed All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray for customers who need their makeup to last. As the final step to your makeup routine, this weightless, super-fine mist is formulated with Urban Decay's patent-pending Temperature Control Technology, which lowers the temperature of your makeup to hold foundation, eye shadow, blush, and concealer in place. Makeup looks picture-perfect all day long through wind, heat, and cold. All Nighter works expertly on all skin types and prevents loss of color, melting, sliding, caking, cracking, excess shininess, fading blush, eye shadow, and lip color disappearance. It's also formulated to resist moisture, so you can fearlessly sweat, cry, or get your Jacuzzi on—you're guaranteed makeup that always looks just-applied, without ever feeling sticky or tight. Backed by years of science, it's unlike any other product available and keeps you looking flawless with just a couple sprays over your makeup"

"All Nighter is hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, vegan, cruelty-free, and free of oil. The sprayer, unlike others on the market, delivers a microfine mist that distributes product evenly over the skin"

 REVIEW

I've been using the Urban Decay "All Nighter" Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray for quite some time now. Before this product, I would use MAC Fix+ as a means of setting my face. Initially, I used MAC Fix+ thinking that it helps blend my makeup together and allow it to last longer. MAC Fix+ DOES help my makeup blend together if it looks a little powdery and freshen it up after a period of time, but Urban Decay "All Nighter" is AMAZING at keeping my makeup on all day. While most people would start to look shiny, or the makeup would begin to dull, my makeup looks like a just applied it at the end of the day. Of course, my eyeliner, lipstick etc. needs a little retouching, but as for my foundation, it stays intact! This product is definitely HG "Holy Grail" material. There is not a day that goes by, since I purchased the product, that I have not used this after I finish applying my makeup (even my wedding day). On my wedding day, it felt like over 40 degrees and my makeup withstood the heat. Many people commented on how well my makeup was holding up, and I just smiled, said thank you and knew that this product helped save the day. I have the travel size version of this product as well because I love it THAT much. Instead of taking the entire bottle with me, I just pore product into the travel size as I need it. As for application, the spray is a microfine mist and delievers the perfect amount of product. With MAC Fix+ I found that it could leave large drops of liquid on various areas of my face so I would have to be careful how much of a pump I used. With Urban Decays pump, you don't have to worry. I spray about 4 pumps on my face: one in the bottom centre, top centre, left side and right side. If you haven't tried this product, this is one that I can back up 100% and say GET IT!


Retail Price @ Sephora: $29 US