REVIEW: KMS Add Volume Body Build Detangler


Hey Guys!
I just wanted to introduce you to one of my new favourite hair products: KMS "Add Volume" Body Build Detangler. I plan on doing a full "Hair" post soon for those of you who have requested it, but to tied you over, here is a review on one of my favourite products to use.
"This body-enhancing leave-in conditioner infused with eucalyptus and cinnamon detangles while providing healthy bounce. With IOPS technology, this weightless formula is perfect for fine to normal hair: Use: Shake well. Spray evenly into towel-dried hair. Comb through. Leave in and style as usual."
This product is really simple to use. Make sure you shake up the bottle prior to use because the ingredients separate upon settling. The first time I used this product I saw a noticeable difference in the volume at the crown/top of my head. I love any type of product that can add volume without making my hair dry. This is not to say that this product is good at adding moisture to the hair.When I think leave-in conditioner, I think added moisture. I find this product is not a good leave-in conditioner, and I think other products out there do a better job at this claim so if you are looking for a product solely for that purpose, I wouldn't pick this up. This also doubles as a detangler so it is perfect for fine haired ladies and those with long hair who find their hair gets a little knotty from time to time. My hair is normal in thickness, but gets VERY tangled if I curl it, move it around too much in the shower or don't use enough conditioner. This product is great for helping me comb through the times where my hair is a little more unruly.




Disclaimer: I was gifted this by my cousin who is a hair stylist so I am unsure of the price. I have found this product for as low as $6.50 on Amazon. Though I did not purchase this product with my own money, I plan on repurchasing in the future. These are my honest opinions, as always.