HAUL: MAC Me Over Collection + Swatches (Moleskin vs. UD Naked, Equilibrium vs. NARS Madly)

 Pictured: Outre e/s, Moleskin e/s, Dark Diversion f/l
Not Pictured: Equilibrium Blush

Hey Guys!
I only picked up a few things from the MAC Me Over Collection: Moleskin e/s, Outre e/s, Dark Diversion f/l, and Equilibrium Blush.

Moleskin (matte) - Nude Brown
Outre (matte) - Dirty Mustard
Equilibrium (satin) - Light Bronze
Dark Diversion - Darkened Plum

I ordered the eye shadows and fluidline online and then later realized I wanted to get Equilibrium blush so I ended up picking it up at my local MAC counter yesterday. I had no intention of buying this, and I guess I really didn't need it because it is VERY similar to NARS Madly. @aubiedoll on twitter pointed this out to me and sure enough, the swatches looked very similar to me as well. Enough so that if you have NARS Madly and want this blush, you really don't need it. And hey, if you bought Equilibrium and you are afraid of it running out, NARS Madly is permanent so just pick that up when you're done.

Also, I read on temptalia that Urban Decay "Naked" eye shadow from the infamous Naked Palette is similar to MAC "Moleskin" eye shadow. They have similar undertones, but MAC "Moleskin" shows up a lot darker on my skin than UD "Naked" does so they are different enough to warrant me owning both.

Without further or do, here are the swatches:

BLUSH


EYESHADOWS

From Left to Right: Moleskin e/s, Outre e/s


 
 Left to Right: Urban Decay "Naked" from the Naked Palette, MAC "Moleskin"

FLUIDLINE


What did you pick up from MAC Me Over Collection?