OOTD: My Brother's Wedding

 Paparazzi shot LOL

Hey Guys!
Just thought I'd share with you what I wore to my brother's wedding last weekend. It was up North and was the perfect location. The wedding itself was very intimate, with only 40 or so guests, and we all went swimming, tubing, canoeing...etc between the ceremony and the reception! A handful of cottages were rented out for the guests to stay at, and the cottage I was at overlooked the lake and was beautifully decorated inside. If I were to do my wedding over again I think I would choose something like this...low-key, inimate, and FUN! I ended up doing my brothers' wife's makeup along with taking several photographs during the day/evening. I had so much fun and I LOVED my dress so I had to share it with you. It was a little bit pricey, but I figure I could splurge since it was my brother's wedding after all.

 Click to enlarge.

Purple Dress - Le Chateau $225
Nude Heels - Forever21

 Families together!

 My mom took this photo and I HAD to share it. This IS NOT photoshopped! This is how beautiful the sunset was!