September Luxe Box by Loose Button

Hey Guys!
I received my second Luxe Box in the mail last week. You can check out the contents of my August Luxe Box by clicking here and read what Luxe Box is all about. This post will strictly be on the samples I received this month as I have already discussed the Luxe Box service previously in the August edition.

The packaging was just as nicely presented as it was before, expect, BETTER because it came with a little hershey kiss. LOL It was actually the cookies and cream kind so I devoured it right away because that is my FAVOURITE hershey kiss. As always, the box came with a card describing all the products, the prices for full sizes...etc.


The Goods

 

Moroccan Oil The Original Oil Treatment: This product is specifically designed for hair that has been damaged by chemical processing and stripped of its natural moisture and elasticity. Repair luster to sun-ravaged hair with this nutrient rich treatment. The results are instant and outstanding and will leave hair hydrated with a lightweight, silky texture. Retail value: $42 (100 ml)
I was really excited to see Moroccan Oil in this months Luxe Box because I already own a full size bottle and know I love it. This little guy will get full use once I finish my full size. If you were curious about trying this product, I have one recommendation: get the light version if you have thin hair because this stuff will weight it down and be too moisturizing if you use too much. My hair is relatively normal in thickness and I only need such a small dab for my entire head of hair, which is very long!


Pur Minerals Mineral Glow: Get that radiant, sun-kissed look all year round. This micronized mineral powder with golden undertones is infused with antioxidants to keep your skin looking healthy and glowing. Does not contail oil, alcohol, fillers, fragrance or chemical dyes. Mineral Glow is pur-fect for all skin tones and types: Tip: Use with Pur Mineral's 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup. Full- Size Retail Price: $24 (12g)
The sample they sent is fairly large. I absolutely LOVED the 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup I got to try in last months Luxe Box, but my skin is allergic to Mica so I got a minor breakout on my cheeks. Sadly, I ended up giving the 4-in-1 away to a friend despite how good it made my skin look, and I plan on giving this product away too as the main component is Mica. Seriously though, my skin has never looked so good with a powder before so I'm upset I can't continue to use the 4-in-1 because I would have bought the full-size hands down if it didn't irritate my skin.


Laura Mercier Perfecting Water - Rich: Also known as Perfecting Water Moisture Mist, this hydrating fluid temporarily over-hydrates skin allowing deeper penetration of ingredients, moisturizers and serums in further treatments. Contains Deep Sea Water, an ingredient that enhances metabolic reaction within the skin and helps cell renewal. Keep your skin looking soft and supple all day. Full-Size Retail Price: $38 (200ml)
I've only ever tried Laura Mercier Foundations so I'm excited to try this hydrating water. It sounds interesting and hopefully will allow me to get better use out of the many skin care samples I have laying around in addition to my other facial serums and moisturizers.


Mereadesso Face + Neck Toning Gel: This face + neck toning gell is like dipping your skin in nourishing supplements. With 16 botanical extracts, 7 minerals, a complex of vitamins and enzymes and over 20 different antioxidants, your skin is going to love you for it! Experience a cooling and tightening sensations with a slight twist of citrus. Full-Size Retail Price: $120 (50ml)
Have you tried any of these products? 

Make sure you check out Luxe Box by Loose Button by clicking HERE!