FOTD: Belle from Beauty and the Beast


Happy Halloween! And what a great Halloween it has been. Today I reached a milestone...

1 MILLION PAGE HITS!

Thank you to all my readers! This motivates me even more to keep doing what I'm doing. This past weekend, I dressed up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Here is a breakdown of my makeup and some pictures of my outfit. As per usual, my friends and I had a theme: DISNEY PRINCESSES!

Ariel, Snow White, Belle

 I even had a cape! (I purchased this from Forever21 and will showcase it in an upcoming Haul!)


FACE:
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation "Cashew Beige"
CARGO Blu_Ray Pressed Powder #30
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush
MAC Honey Rose Magically Cool Powder
Urban Decay All Nighter

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Sin"
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
MAC Gold Mode Pigment (foiled)
Urban Decay Buck e/s
Urban Decay Smog e/s
MAC Solar White e/s
MAC Reflects Antique Gold
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Dior Maximizer
DiorShow Mascara
Ardell #120

LIPS:
Maybelline "Rose" l/l
MAC Cream Cup l/s
City Lips Plumping Gloss

 Mirror and Rose as props ;)

Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!
I will be handing out candy and then sitting down for a scary movie with the Hubby