October Favourites


Soft Soap Body Butter: I purchased the regular and the scrub and really enjoy both. I probably prefer the coconut scrub over the vanilla because I love the smell, which smells nothing like coconuts believe it or not. Before I self tan I use a little bit of the scrub on my exfoliation gloves for extra exfoliating. My skin is extremely smooth and hydrated after using these, more so than the regular Soft Soap Milk and Honey which has been my HG Body wash for years now.

CG Lash Perfection: My new HG mascara. I like this even more than the original Lash Blast and Lash Blast Fusion. This gives me length, volume, AMAZING seperation, and zero clumps and flakes. I will be doing a full review on this product.

Diorshow Mascara: I only have a sample size, but Ive really been loving this mascara. I plan on buying a full size once I use up a few of the mascaras I currently have on the go.

Honey Rose Powder: This gives the prettiest glow. I like applying this as a highlight, blush or on top of another blush. I absolutely hate the smell of the Magically Cool Powders though. I have Truth and Light as well and it barely shows up on my skin. Honey Rose is much more flattering. Also, this is long wearing.

Dior Amber Diamond: One of the most natural highlights I've ever used. It gives such a beautiful sheen and melts into your skin. The product itself is silky smooth and the Dior packaging makes this so luxurious to use. I noticed my Physicians Formula "Vegas Strip" looks almost identical to this. If you are interested in a comparison, click here.

DiorShow Maximizer: My new HG Lash Primer. Check out my full review here!

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste: I was using Crest 3D Vivid White tooth paste prior and then Colgate sent me a tube of their new Optic White toothpaste which as the same ingredient as their whitestrips. I was really excited to try this out as whitestrips have worked in the past for me, but gave me EXTREMELY sensitive teeth. The toothpaste has made my teeth even whiter than they were PLUS they don't give me ANY tooth sensitivity!