HAUL: Forever21 + ALDO Shoes


Hey Guys!
I did a little bit of online shopping last week. I've had my eye on the Kerska Aldo shoes, but didn't want to pay the $80 price tag so when I saw they were on sale at www.aldoshoes.com, I decided to not only pick up the black pair, but the brown pair as well. I also ended up browsing the clearance section and found A TON of shoes I wanted to buy, but ended up settling on a pair of baroque inspired heels, and a pair of bone beige rainboots (not pictured, still being shipped). I really wanted a pair of riding boots, but didn't find any in my size/I wanted to settle for. I will have to wait for the regular priced boots to go on sale or clearance as I don't like spending full price on Aldo shoes. I also ended up getting a pair of blue suede heels from Forever21. I absolutely love them and really want a red pair as well (I need more coloured footwear).

As for clothes, I purchased all three pieces at Forever21. I already wore the cape when I was Belle for Halloween (click here to see), and I can't wait to wear the sequin jacket and white blazer! Stay tuned for future OOTDs!

Forever21 Blue Suede Heels
Aldo Ankle Boots 

 
Sirens Boots
Aldo Kerska Shoes in Brown

Aldo Kerska Shoes in Black 

 
Forever21 White Blazer
 
Forever21 Cape
Forever21 Cropped Sequin Jacket