REVIEW: Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

 
What it is: 
Dior's first lash primer that combs, curls, and coats each lash to create a smooth, even mascara base, while acting as a nourishing serum treatment that promotes long-term lash growth, strength, and vitality.
 
What it does: 
The newest addition to the family of legendary Diorshow Mascaras, DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum & Primer instantly primes, plumps, and lengthens lashes with an ultra-light and quick-drying formula. The first "active serum" mascara primer also contains a unique cell-conditioning complex made up of hydrolyzed soy proteins that promote long-term lash growth, strength, and vitality.
 
What else you need to know: 
"Diorshow Maximizer is this season's most innovative, must-have product. Apply as a primer serum base under mascara for intensely curled, thickened, and lengthened lashes and also on its own as a deep conditioner for lashes at night." -Sephora Pro Beauty Team Member, Nathalie Bechard
 
Research Results: 
The Dior Innovation Center has tested Diorshow Maximizer for efficiency and found amazing results after only 8 weeks use: + 52% Volume, +38% Length, + 73% Curl

Studies also showed that lashes were more resilient, protected, and revitalized.

Retail Value: $28 US
*info taken from Sephora.com
REVIEW: All I need to say is, I'm hooked. I've never used highend lash primer before (i.e. Shishiedo) so I can't make a comparison. However, I've tried drugstore primers and this beats them all x100. The formula goes on white but dries fast and doesn't give you those crisp, ghostly white lashes like cheap drugstore primers give you. It dries fairly transparent unless you REALLY coat your lashes, then they will be white (not as white as drugstore primers though). If you do load up on it, its not an issue because mascara will cover the white. As for the brush, it is AMAZING at seperating your lashes. The formula is great as well. Its not too heavy that it weighs down my lashes. One coat and this instantly adds length and volume. It makes me like mascaras I hate (Benefit They're Real) and love EVEN MORE the mascaras I already loved on their own (CG Lash Perfection, I'm talking about you!) This is a new HG product. I have not used it enough to comment on whether it has 100% improved the overall condition of my lashes, but I must say, my lashes have been starting to look a lot fuller lately.