UPDATE: Blog Sale + Other News

Hey Everyone
My Blog Sale was a big success! I sold quite a bit of product, but I still have a few items up for sale. If you are interested in lightly used makeup, be sure to check out my Blog Sale by clicking here.

Thank you to everyone who participated and I will be shipping out your packages tomorrow! I will definitely be having more sales in the future since this one was so successful. Thank you all for making it possible! I have the best readers ever :)

ALSO, a lot of you were wondering what I was wearing in my Oktoberfest 2011 post. I was wearing NARS Sheer Glow in "Stromboli" with my CARGO Blu_Ray Pressed Powder #30. On my cheeks I had MAC Honey Rose Magically Cool Powder which gave my skin that glow that you see. I'm so hooked on this stuff. On my lips I was wearing NYX Fig lipstick!

I'm currently working on a few posts so hopefully those will be up during the week. Thanks again!