Jeffrey Campbell Litas in Black


Hey Guys!
On Monday I received my Jeffrey Campbell Litas in the mail. I ordered them off of www.Karmaloop.com.
I was first introduced to this site a couple weeks ago by my BFF who said this was her favourite online store to shop. I've really wanted a pair of JC Litas ever since I saw Dulce Candy post her first OOTD rocking these. I also noticed that Natty ordered some Jeffrey Campbells around the same time I did. Hers are the Tick studded ones. You can check them out here. I was also looking at purchasing the Lita spike shoes as well, and they only had my size, a size 8 left, and I heard these are sold out everywhere, but I couldn't justify buying two expensive shoes at once. Now they are off of the website all together and I'm kicking myself for not getting them. As for the shipping, it was really fast and customs/taxes was reasonable, considering shipping to Canada is sometimes outrageous.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!