FOTN + OOTN: Toronto Clubbing

 

Hey Guys!
Here is what I wore out clubbing this past Saturday in Toronto. The girls and I ended up going to This is London and LIVE. I really enjoyed This is London, but LIVE left much to be desired. Let's just say I won't be going back there because it was pretty gross. Here is a break down of my makeup and what I wore:

FACE:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
MAC Studio Fix Foundation NC30
CARBO Blu_Ray Pressed Powder #30
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (set under eyes)
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
NARS Madly Blush
MAC Honey Rose Magically Cool Powder
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NARS Galapagos e/s
MAC Wedge e/s
NARS Mekong e/s
NARS Night Clubbing e/s
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Zero
Stila Eye Kajal Onyx
Marcelle Gold Glitter
DiorShow Maximizer
CoverGirl Lash Perfection Mascara
Ardell False Lashes

LIPS:
MAC Stripdown l/l
MAC Creme Cup l/s
MAC Partial to Pink l/g

CLICK BELOW TO SEE OOTD!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!