HAUL: Toronto IMATS 2011 + Shopping

Hey Guys!
This past weekend was Toronto IMATS and I made a big list of things I wanted to get, but ended up only leaving with a few items, which I never really planned on getting. I ended up going up to Toronto late Saturday night and doing a little bit of shopping, followed by dinner and a night on the town. My girlfriends and I woke up early, went for breakfast, and finished the shopping we weren't able to get done the night before because the malls closed and ended up showing up EXTREMELY late for IMATS. I knew I had to go early, and I really wanted to go on the Saturday, but at the time I was suppose to work, so I never got tickets for that day. Even though I showed up late, I did have a lot of fun and I checked out a bunch of booths, but only ended up getting some MAC and one OCC Lip Tar. However, I did end up picking up a lot of good products and clothes while in Toronto which I thought I would share.


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!