REVIEW: Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara *NEW HG*


Hey Guys!
Cover Girl hit it out of the ballpark again! Lash Perfection is my NEW HG Mascara! Yes, I like this better than my CG Lash Blast. I find my lashes look even fuller and more defined with this formula/brush combo. In the past couple months, I've probably tried no less than 10 new mascaras.

Dislike (won't' repurchase)
- Benefit They're Real
- L'Oreal Million Lash (though I do like this on my lower lashes)

Indifferent (won't repurchase)
- Maybelline Falsies Flared
- Maybelline One By One

Like (would repurchase)
- YSL Faux Cils
- DiorShow Mascara
- Pure Cosmetics Mascara

This has stood out next to ALL of these mascaras for the price and quality. The formula doesn't flake, smudge or clump. The brush volumizes and seperates like no other. You can also easily layer the mascara. Two coats and my lashes are perfectly defined. In combination with my DiorShow Maximizer, this is my new favourite combo.


My next mascara to try is the new L'Oreal Voluminous Fibre Lash. I have a bunch of mascaras I need to use up before trying this. I love the original Voluminous, so I have high expectations for this mascara. I hope it doesn't disappoint.