OOTD: Feeling Blue


Hey Guys!
As promised, I will be posting more OOTDs. This outfit is from last weekend. A follower asked me how I would pair my new blue suede heels and initially I was planning on wearing them with a black dress as a pop of colour for a night out, but decided on making a more casual, day-time look. The shoe colour looks A LOT better in person. I also thought that the shoe would look better with a different wash of jean, but I only have a few pairs that fit me at the moment. I need to go jean shopping BADLY!

The one thing I really like about this outfit, is the amount of layering going on. Since there is so many layers, this outfit is very versatile. This is something I would consider wearing when going out of town as I can easily remove layers depending on what I'm doing (i.e., shopping, dinner, clubbing...etc.) The jacket makes the outfit more formal, wearas the chiffon blouse can pass as formal/casual. The jeggings make the outfit casual as well. The corset just adds a touch of sexiness under the chiffon blouse, and could be worn just with the jeggings for a night on the town. I love the shape of the corset and wear it often under many clothing pieces which are sheer as it is strapless and has an amazing cut.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!