REVIEW: Luminess Air - Airbrush Cosmetics System


Hey Guys!
I have never tried Air Brush makeup, whether it be on myself or on another person, so I was really excited to receive the Luminess Air Brush System in the mail. I read the instruction booklet first, unpacked all the product and popped in the instructional dvd that came with the starter kit. Everything seemed simple enough to do. As soon as I felt I was all informed, I plugged in the compressor and starting airbrushing right away. As long as you follow a few key points, it is almost impossible to not achieve a flawless face. 


     KEY POINTS:
  • keep the stylus moving
  • hold back on the trigger lightly
  • let dry between layers
  • shake bottles before use
  • CLEAN stylus after use
What I love about Airbrush makeup is that you need very little product to achieve airbrushed skin so your face feels light and clean, not heavy and cakey.


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!