OOTD + FOTD: Breaking Dawn Movie Night


Hey Guys! 
On Sunday, November 20th I went to see Breaking Dawn at the theater and then went for dinner afterward with Charles and another couple. Normally I wear jeans, and a loose fitting cardigan/sweater of some sort with UGGs just to be as comfortable as possible. However, since I was going to dinner, I decided to dress up a bit more and went for a little bit of a vampy feel with black lace and dark lips. My makeup was pretty simple otherwise. Initially I had blacktrack fluidline, but switched it up for dark diversion (a red) fluidline and it really made my green eyes pop!

OOTD

Black Lace Turtleneck - Forever21
Black Tank Top - Forever21
Tweed shorts - H&M
Leggings with Lace trim - ??
Black Ankle Boots - Forever21
Jacket - Forever21 
Purse - Forever21



FOTD


FACE: 
 SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear in "Tawny"
 
 
BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3
 
 
EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Brule e/s
MAC Wedge e/s
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline/MAC Dark Diversion Fluidline
Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara
Dollar Store lashes snipped in half

LIPS:
MAC Dark Diversion l/s


Tried to take pictures in the car, but Hera kept giving me kisses. So cute.

Have you seen Breaking Dawn? How did you like the movie?