OOTD: Royal Blue Jeans

Hey Guys!
I snapped a few photos of the outfit I wore last Saturday, the 19th to a friends house to watch UFC. I purchased the royal blue skinny jeans from Forever21, but found they were a size too big so I'm a little disappointed with the fit, but at least now I know, for ordering in the future, what size I am.

 

Lita Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Royal Blue Skinnies - Forever 21
White Tank - Lululemon
Leather Jacket - Winners
Scarf - Michael Kors

 

This was the first time I got to wear my new Jeffrey Campbell Lita's and since  I've been wearing them EVERYWHERE! I love them, but find the leather scuffs easily so I have to be very careful when walking in them. I'm kinda disappointed as I paid quite a bit for these bad boys and assumed the leather would be of higher quality.

Hope all my American readers had a happy Thanksgiving! Did you brave the malls for Black Friday? Did you purchase anything Cyber Monday? Let me know in the comments below any good deals you ended up scoring! I purchased a pair of kitten heels from Aldo, as well as a pair of riding boots. I also ordered a pair of Sam Edelmans from Karmaloop as well as a Wildfox Beach Jumper. Can't wait to receive my items and share my haul with you!