Raquel Reed Inspired Makeup

Hey Guys!
Typically my FOTD's are just quick snapshots of my day-to-day neutral looks. TODAY is VERY different! Today, I decided to do a Raquel Reed inspired makeup look. I really love getting inspiration from pictures and trying to recreate it with the tools I have. Raquel Reed always has AMAZING makeup that I've admired, but never had the guts to try myself. I googled some images and decided to try this look:


I already had a red wig from Halloween when I was Poison Ivy (click here for post), so I thought I'd go all out and dress the part. The only thing I don't have is a good red eyeshadow. I let my BFF borrow it since she had a similar hair colour to Raquel and was using it for her brows. Also, Walmart also had different coloured wigs on sale for $3 so I picked up a Teal and a Hot Pink. I plan on using the Teal for another upcoming Raquel Reed inspired look, and the Hot Pink wig for a Nicki Minaj look! I haven't self-tanned in a few days, so it worked out perfectly to have paler skin. Hope you enjoy this look and I can't wait to test my skills and recreate more looks in the future!

FACE:
MAC Prep & Prime 
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation in "Medium Ivory"
The Present for Motives by Scott Barnes Translucent Powder
MAC Gingerly Blush


BROWS:
MAC Brown Script e/s
MAC Sketch e/s

EYES:
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil (all over lid to brow bone)
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl (lid)
MAC Gesso e/s (lid, tear duct)
MAC Soft Brown e/s (crease)
MAC Brown Script e/s (outer V, lower lashline)
MAC Folie e/s (darken outer V)
MAC Blanc Type e/s (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
DiorShow Maximizer
DiorShow Mascara
Eylure Eyelashes

LIPS:
MAC Stripdown l/l
MAC Gaga 2 l/s
MAC Myth l/s (lighten Gaga)
MAC Crystal Avalanche e/s (highlight centre of lip)

This is actually what my dress looks like. I just flipped it inside out (which you can't actually do to wear) so that I would have the animal print like Raquel.  


Raqueel Reed is also known for her red lips, so I decided a lipstick change was necessary. I threw on MAC Russian Red with City Lips Plumping Clear Lip Gloss.