FOTD + OOTD: Dior Holiday Look

Hey Guys!
Here is a look I wore to my Oma's 80th b-day lunch on Sunday. I used my Dior Holiday eyeshadow palette for this look and plan on doing a full review on it next so be sure to check back if you are interested. I didn't wear the eyeshadow quad the way it was intended (i.e., light colour on lid, brown in crease, white shimmer as highlighter and brown liner). Instead, I wore the brown liner as a base with the dark brown eyeshadow on the lid and the light taupe shade in the crease with only the highlight being used as intended. This is the reverse smokey eye of what I typically do, but I really love how it turned out and plan on wearing it often.


FACE:
Make Up For Ever HD Primer
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #125
CARGO Blu_Ray Pressed Powder #20
MAC Lillicent Creme Blush
Dior Bronzer
Dior Amber Diamond (highlight)
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Dior Brown Liner (base)
Dior Brown Eyeshadow (lid)
Dior Taupe Eyeshadow (crease)
Dior Highlight Eyeshadow (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Dior Show Maximizer
Dior Show Mascara



LIPS:
MAC High Tea l/s
MAC Ready or Not l/g

OOTD

As for my outfit, I wore my thrifted gold and black button up with black leggings and my new riding boots from Aldo which I purchased during Black Friday for only $50, regular $160. They are super comfortable and have a knit detailing at the top which I love. As for jewelry, I just wore my Jennifer Zeigler intial necklace as it hasn't been getting much love lately. The purse I picked up last week at Winners. It is by Steve Madden, regular $60 and I paid only $30. Today I also hit up my local winners and found a pair of black Coach rainboots, regular $108, marked down to $45! What a steal! I'm definitely a bargain hunter and I love when I found jems like that. Winners has become my favourite place to shop. This is perfect for me too because my town is small, doesn't have a mall and only has a Winners. This is probably why I do a lot of online shopping!


Black riding boots - Aldo
Leggings - Winners
Button up Sweater - Thrifted
Initial Necklace - Jennifer Zeuner
Gold Sequin Purse - Steve Madden

I also went to see Immortals in 3D with Charles the other night. I ended up popping the 3D lenses out of the glasses because I was being silly/a dork. I ended up actually liking the thick framed glasses on me!


I probably won't get around to posting this weekend as I am going to Toronto to see UFC 140 with Charles. I ended up picking up tickets for an early Christmas present for Charles as he loves the sport. I'm really excited to see the fights as Jon "Bones" Jones is one of my favourite fighters. I have already seen Lyoto Machida at UFC 129 when he fought Randy Couture, but am still excited to see Jones kick his butt. Hope you all have a great weekend!