Sam Edelman "Roza" Shoe in Black Crushed Velvet


Hey Guys!
Just thought I'd share with you one of the few purchases I made on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Karmaloop had a 25% off sale, plus free shipping and a $20 gift card with purchase, so I decided to pick up a pair of Sam Edelmans. To date, these are my favourite shoes I own. These are actually really comfortable to walk in and fit true to size. I'm typically a size 7.5-8 and I ordered an 8 in these and they fit perfectly. The detailing on the heel adds a little bit of weight, but nothing too noticeable that it effects walking (maybe because I'm use to wearing steal toes all day LOL). They feel really sturdy and well made. I love the stitching on the sole as well! I will most probably wear these to an upcoming Christmas Party or New Years, maybe both since I love them so much. I absolutely love the colour combination of black and gold and feel that these will make the perfect festive, holiday shoe.

Retail Value: $225


What did you end up picking up Black Friday?