Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters + Swatches + FOTD


Hey Guys!
I was searching for the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters at my local Walmart, Shoppers, and Rexall,and FINALLY found these last week at my local Rexall. It ended up being worth the wait because Rexall had a Buy one, Get one, sale going on on all lip products! I ended up getting 4 shades: Tutti Frutti, Peach Parfait, Creamsicle, and Creme Brulee. I really wanted Strawberry Shortcake, but they were sold out. My favourite of the 4 shades I picked up is Creme Brulee. In fact, Creme Brulee is my new HG nude lipstick! It is incredibly creamy, moisturizing, sheer, and extremely flattering on my NC30 skintone. It isn't a straight up ghostly nude that makes you look dead/have concealer lips, but it has a hint of colour and works well with my natural lip colour peaking through. I think a moisturizing nude lipstick is essential and much easier to pull off than a matte nude (i.e., MAC Myth l/s). 


Some of the shades are more pigmented than others. Tutti Frutti is extremely orange. I myself LOVE orange lips, so it is one of my favourite shades, but others may be turned off by how bright it is. Peach Parfait is really beautiful as well. It feels slightly gritty on the lips though due to the glitter/sparkle in the formula. Creamsicle is a milky nude that settles a little bit into fine lines. I like the colour, but probably wouldn't repurchase it again because I love Creme Brulee so much more! the only thing i dislike about these is the packaging. the clear coloured packaging cheapens the product, in my opinion. i would prefer a solid black quilted packaging, like they've done in the past, or simple plain black or gold would look more elegant as well.

To see my FOTD, Keep Reading!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!