UPDATE: New Blog Address + Layout


Hey Guys!
As some of you already know, I recently became my own domain. Since nothing is ever simple, the domain "Cheryl's Beauty Blog" was already taken so I had to stick with my next best option, "Makeup By Cheryl H". My twitter is MakeupByCherylH, my facebook is MakeupByCheryl and my YouTube channel is MakeupByCheryl, so it only seemed like a natural progression. Please bookmark my new page! I don't want to lose any of my precious followers...you guys are what keep me doing this. ALSO, the new year I plan on making a schedule for starting to make videos. I am first saving for a MAC Book Pro so that I can easily edit and store videos and photos for my blog.

Also, I changed the layout of my blog. I was getting bored and needed an update. My old header said "Cheryl's Beauty Blog" so I needed to fix that. I probably will be changing my header again as I have something else in mind and this only took 10 minutes to put together...Stay tuned!

Please bookmark www.MakeupByCherylH.com