MacBook Pro 15-inch 2.2 GHz Laptop Computer


Hey Guys!
I am soooo excited to share with you my new purchase: MacBook Pro 15"! The first week of January, Future Shop was still having Boxing Week sales and I have been in the market for a new laptop, particularly I had my eyes set on either the 13" or the 15" MacBook Pro. I ended up going with the 15" because the 13" was a bit too small for me, and the 15" had the AMD Radeon HD graphics processor. Initially I was going to go to Apple to pick up my laptop, but Future Shop had $100 off the computer I was looking to purchase, so I decided to pick it up from there instead. I never see sales of MAC computers, so I jumped at the chance to save some money. Needless to say, I've been living on this computer for the past couple weeks. I was a PC user all my life and I must say, I will NEVER go back to PC again after using my MAC! The first day or two I was a bit rusty at navigating the desktop, but after a little bit of play-time, I am getting quite proficient at the layout. This is definitely one of the best investments I have made. I actually stopped buying my typical makeup and clothes purchases just so that I could save up for this bad boy. I'm quite proud of myself that I had a goal and stuck to it. Here are some photos of the laptop:

15-inch: 2.2 GHz

2.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7
4GB 1333MHz
500GB 5400-rpm
Intel HD Graphics 3000
AMD Radeon HD 6750M with 512MB GDDR5
Built-in battery (7 hours)

Price: $1849.00
(with the $100 off, plus tax, it was just shy of $2000)

Inside the Box
MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, and power cord
Printed and electronic documentation
Display polishing cloth
MacBook Pro
Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities


Backlit Keyboard

15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy display
CD drive, Stereo speaks with subwoofer, Omnidirectional microphone (located under left speaker grille)
Ports: MagSafe power port, Gigabit Ethernet port, FireWire 800 port, Two USB 2.0 ports, Thunderbolt port, Audio line in, Audio line out, SDXC card slot, Kensington lock slot

Magnetic power cord
You can see how much batter is left on your computer without even opening it!
Just press the button and the dots light up to see how much charge you have left.


Check out my Photo Booth pics by clicking the link below!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!