Everyday Makeup using the Urban Decay Naked Palettes


Hey Guys!
Here is a quick breakdown of the makeup I was wearing from my Haul video. I've been meaning to post this forever now, but I always seem to have other posts I want to get to first. I basically just did my go-to everyday makeup using the new Urban Decay Naked 2 palette with some of my favourite shades from the original Naked palette. 


FACE:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in "Neutralizer"
Laura Mercier "Radiance" Face Primer
NARS Sheer Glow in "Punjab"
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
MAC MSFN in Medium Dark
MAC Emote Blush
MAC Dolly Mix Blush
Benefit High Beam
Urban Decay All Nighter

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3


EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
UD Foxy e/s
UD Naked e/s
UD Buck e/s
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
UD 24/7 Pencil in "Zero"
UD Blackout
Dior Show Maximizer
Cover Girl Lash Perfection

LIPS:
Wet N' Wild "Just Peachy" l/s
MAC Pink Lemonade l/g