L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Balm #118 Pink Satin

Hey Guys!
I only picked up one of the L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Balm lip products several weeks ago when they were first launched. I wanted to see how these compared to the Revlon Lip Butters and the Maybelline Baby Lips that were also launched around the same time. The only colour that caught my interest was #118 "Pink Satin". I absolutely LOVE the colour that the actual tube if lip balm is, but applied on the lips, and swatched on the hand, the colour is nothing like how it appears in the tube. 

Packaging: I like the gold packaging with clear case cover. Each casing is colour corresponded to the colour of the lip balm, which is quite handy if you have several of these and want to quickly find the colour you are looking for. 

#118 Pink Satin


Formula: I dislike the formula mainly because it is a bit slippery and the SPF15 is very apparent, scent wise, when applied to the lips. Le Balm contains Shea Butter and Argan Oil, two ingredients which are very nourishing.The formula reminds me a lot of the Maybelline Baby Lips, except I find this to be slightly thicker in consistency, and a lot more moisturizing. These are marketed as a tinted lip balm, and the tint of this particular shade is very sheer. I also have read that many other colours are quite sheer, especially in comparison to the Revlon Lip Butters. If you have highly pigmented lips, you probably will have a hard time with this showing up. On my lips, it lightens my lips ever so lightly to a sheer pink. I really like how this looks when applied. 
Lise Watier FOTD wearing Pink Satin