MAC Force of Love Lipglass


Hey Guys!
MAC Force of Love lip glass came out in the recent Chenman Love & Water collection. This was totally an impulse buy as I wasn't planning on buying anything from this collection, but while I was at my local MAC counter to buy a few Nicki backups, I noticed this lipglass and thought it would be the perfect lipgloss to pair with Viva Glam Nicki. Force of Love is described as a vivid, honeysuckle pink. Like Viva Glam Nicki, it has a yellow undertone. The two colours paired together are very complimentary. 

Force of Love Lipglass is still available online to buy. I ended up scoring the last one at my local counter. If you are looking for a lipgloss version of Nicki, definitely check this lip glass out! It is slightly darker and has a bit of shimmer, but I think it highlights Nicki perfectly.