From Day to Night Outfit and Makeup + a new YouTube Video!

Hey Guys!
I wanted to share with you a dress I've been loving. It is by Motel and you can find it on www.loveclothing.com. I've seen this dress on other clothing sites before and the models are always wearing it the "proper" way as the tag is at the back, but as soon as I saw this dress I knew I could rock it both forwards and backwards. I love dresses that can either be casual or dressed up for a night out. This dress is perfect for day or night wear and can instantly change the look you are going for by reversing it! I actually do this quite often with many of my dresses just so that I can get more use out of them. Go through your closet at home and see if you can wear any of your clothing backwards! I also wear skirts as tops or vice versa. I always look at the possibilities when buying a single article of clothing and whether or not I can get more than one use out of it. 
Day Outfit



What I'm Wearing:
Purple Dress - Motel - Love Clothing / Jeffrey Campbell Spike Litas in Taupe / Black Tights - Winners

Night Outfit
(dress reversed)


What I'm Wearing:
Purple Dress (Reversed) - Motel - Love Clothing / Yellow Heels - Sirens / Black Tights - Winners


Makeup


FACE:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in "Neutralizer"
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC25
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Tarina Tarantino "Feather" Blush
MAC "By Candlelight" MSF

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NARS Galapagos e/s
Urban Decay Naked e/s
NARS Mekong e/s
Urban Decay Foxy e/s
Urban Decay Blackout e/s
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in "Zero"
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black
Dior Show Maximizer
Cover Girl Lash Perfection


LIPS:
MAC Stripdown l/l
MAC "A Perfect Day" l/s
Hard Candy Clear Plumping Gloss

Also, I posted a "Get Ready With Me" Tag on my YouTube Channel! Let me know if you want a full-out makeup/hair tutorial! 


Disclaimer: Dress was sent to me by Love Clothing for consideration to review. As always, these are my honest opinions.