Birthday FOTD + Haul Video!


Hey Guys!
This post is a little late, but I was waiting for my Haul videos to load on YouTube. I still haven't upgraded my internet so I am only able to put a few videos up a month or it charges me extra usage fees. Boo. I just wanted to share the makeup I wore on my birthday which was Saturday, March 31st. My friends threw me a surprise party, and yes, I was ACTUALLY surprised. I was under the impression that we were just having a casual dinner, but it ended up being a large party. Saturday was also Earth Hour so at 8:30 pm, my friends shut off the lights and brought out an ice cream cake and sang Happy Birthday. It was really unique birthday and definitely unexpected. 



Face of the Day

FACE:
Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25 (under eyes)
Hard Candy Glamoflage in "Medium" (blemishes)
Make Up For Ever HD Powder
MAC Emote Blush (contour)
Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette "Candy Cameo"
MAC Iridescent Powder in "Silver Dusk"
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3

Wore the same makeup in my Birthday Haul video

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked Palette #2
- Foxy (brow highlight)
- Bootycall (lid)
- Busted (outer V)
- Blackout (set liner)
NARS Ashes to Ashes e/s (crease)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in "Perversion"
Dior Show Maximizer
Cover Girl Lash perfection
Ardell Accent Lashes

LIPS:
MAC Naughty Saute


Make sure you check out Part I and Part II of my Birthday Haul! Part I contains beauty products (i.e., Sephora and LUSH), and Part II contains Clothes/Accessories (i.e., Forever21, H&M...etc.). Be sure to watch Part II all the way to the end to see Bloopers. I'm a newbie at making YouTube videos and it's pretty funny at times. I have even more appreciation than I did before for the girls who make Beauty videos on YouTube. 

PART I
PART II