I CUT MY HAIR!

Hey Guys!
So I ended up chopping my hair off...





JUST KIDDING!



I wanted something different, but not too different so I ended up opting for some shorter layers in my hair. I also touched up the roots and refreshed the colour because it was getting quite light and dull looking. I actually ended up getting quite a bit of hair taken off, especially where my layers started. I was a bit nervous seeing it fall to the ground, but new I was in good hands. I absolutely LOVE my hair now! I will be wearing my hair straight more often as it actually has some sort of style and movement with the layers. It also gave me a bit more volume at the crown of my head, which is always a good thing. Sorry I didn't get any "back-of-the-head" shots, but I think you get the idea. I can't wait to style it on my own!