Black Milk Clothing OOTD + FOTD



Hey Guys!
So I recently became ADDICTED to the brand Black Milk. If you haven't heard of Black Milk Clothing, they are an online retailer from Australia specializing in leggings, swimsuits, dresses that are basically, wearable art. There are definitely a few pieces that I don't particularly care for...actually, most of their stuff doesn't suit my taste, but when they come out with things that do, I absolutely LOVE them and have to have them. I recently received my first order: Red Galaxies and Liquid Wet Look Leggings. After receiving them, I waited for their new collection "Hot Little Bosses II" to be released a couple days later and placed another order: Ribs Bathing Suit, Liquid Gold Skirt.


Here's hoping I don't look like a hooker in my liquid gold skirt *crosses fingers*

Most of their pieces are limited edition and once they are sold out, they are "gone forever". Sometimes they bring back certain pieces and I have my eye, especially, on several swimsuits/bodysuits that have come out in the past. The number one thing on my want list is the Shark vs. Mermaid swimsuit:


It's Jaws meets the Little Mermaid. I want this so bad! Today is the first day I am wearing my Red Galaxy Leggings and I absolutely LOVE them! I kept going back and forth between what size I should get as I fell between a small and a medium. All my measurements were a small, except my hips. My hips were between a small and medium so I was worried my big ass would stretch the nylon fabric and turn see through. Thankfully, the small fits me perfectly, but still is a little baggy on my ankles were are probably an XXS LOL. I have weird measurements. I've seen a lot of girls wear their Black Milk Clothing with Jeffrey Campbell shoes, so I thought I would follow suit. Here is my outfit of the day and a breakdown of my makeup. I was watching a video of RissRose2 on YouTube and she wore Lady Danger lipstick with Cherry lipliner and a pinkish pigment on the centre of her bottom lip. As soon as I saw this, I HAD to copy. The lip combo is so amazing. The photos don't do it justice. The pigment makes my bottom lip look extra pouty in person.

Outfit of the Day




Face of the Day


FACE:
Perricone MD Face Firming Moisturizer
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
NARS Sheer Glow in "Stromboli"
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
MAC Eversun Beauty Powder Blush
MAC Wisper of Gilt Extra Dimension Skinfinish
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector #3



EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Bamboo e/s
MAC Brule e/s
MAC Cork e/s
MAC Espresso e/s
MAC Brun e/s
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in "Perversion"
MAC Carbon e/s
Dior Show Maximizer
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Ardell #120 Lashes


LIPS:
MAC Cherry l/l
MAC Lady Danger l/s
MAC Pink Bronze Pigment

Do you have any pieces from Black Milk?