Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector




Hey Guys!
As per request, here is a review and tutorial on how I use, my favourite brow product EVER, the Make Up For Ever Waterproof Brow Corrector. Included at the end of the post is a video on how I groom and fill in my eyebrows. If you are interested in how I get my brows to look the way they do, then definitely check it out! Also, subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you haven't already. I hope to be making more frequent videos soon as I now have an upgraded internet connection.


About the Product:

"Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector is a waterproof eyebrow defining cream that shapes and intensifies brows. With its creamy texture, corrections are subtle and the brows look natural. The result remains flawless throughout the day and holds up under all conditions (water, heat, etc.)"

4 shades: #1 Light Blonde (light taupe brown), #2 Light Brown (medium warm brown), #3 Dark Brown (dark ash brown), #4 Brown Black (dark brown black)

How to apply:

Apply a small amount of Corrector on the back of our hand or a spatula. Use the slanted brush to fill in any sparse areas, then blend for a natural result. Use the fine brush to make very precise corrections hair by hair, or for the brow tip. Remove with a waterproof eye make-up remover.


Advice:

Choose a shade lighter than your brows as the product darkens very slightly as it dries. Brows that are too dark can make the eyes look severe. To fill in a gap, dot a small amount of product on to the skin with the tip of the slanted brush, then work it outwards using the full width of the brush.

Pro tip: It can also be used with a lash brush to tint tray hairs, must aches and greying sideburns.

The brush I use is very tiny, with a slanted shape and firm bristles made of badger hair and synthetic fibers.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Pvp, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Sucrose Polystearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Triethanolamine, Peg-800, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rhodochrosite Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodiu, Edta, Bisabolol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hematite, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassiu, Sorbate. (+/-): Mica, Titaniu, Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Amoniu, Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510).

Retail: $20 for 0.16 oz

REVIEW: I use the product right from the tube using the corresponding Make Up For Ever Eyebrow brush. I squeeze a very tiny amount out and then just use my brush to pick up the product. I do this twice, one squeeze per eyebrow. I really like the Make Up For Ever Brow Brush because it is small and dense and can move the product around effortlessly. I've tried other brushes, and I highly recommend a brush that is small/dense to use this product as the cream can be hard to work with otherwise. For a detailed explanation of how I apply it, please watch the video embedded below. 

In terms of the product itself, this is my Holy Grail eyebrow product. 99% of the time when you see an FOTD I post, I will be using this product. If I could only have one makeup product for the rest of my life, this would be it. I'm quite shocked, in fact, that it has taken me this long to write up a review. I never actually thought about reviewing this product because it was second nature to always use this and all I would be doing is praising it. I've got friends hooked on this stuff as well. It is waterproof, lasts all day, easy to blend and fill in sparse areas without looking harsh. The colour is a great match for me (I use shade #3) and has a range of 4 shades that would be suitable to pretty much anyone (as long as you don't have crazy coloured hair and want to match your eyebrows to your hair). My brows look natural, yet defined, which is the perfect way to describe how I like my makeup to look. I really can't say more good things about this product. The tube will last you a lifetime because you don't need very much. This is the best $20 I've ever spent on a makeup item.