Summer Makeup FOTD


Hey Guys!
Now that the warmer months are here, I've been doing a bold pink lip more often and adding a little bit of liquid gold liner to my lids. You may remember I did a similar look for the Super Bowl (click here to view). I don't like wearing tons of dark eye shadow in the summer so typically I'll wear lighter colours with a slightly defined crease, or just eyeliner and possibly a paint pot or cream shadow. 

You may notice I've been pretty bad a blogging lately. I was taking a little vacation as work has been eating away at all my time and then on Friday, I was in a car accident. My car got t-boned, both parties are not injured and no charges are being pressed. I'm not sure if my car can be fixed or if it will just be written off. Monday I will know more. It wasn't my new Evo, it was my 2010 Mazda, but still upset by it. I'm actually a little sore today, but wasn't Saturday when I thought I was going to be so I'm going to continue to take it easy, but will be back in the blogging game very soon. All and all I'm just thankful no one was seriously injured.

I hope you all have a fantastic Mother's Day! I ended up getting tickets to see Beauty and the Beast, the musical, for my mom and I'm so excited to take her. The production isn't until July, but we've been looking forward to seeing this musical again ever since the first time we saw it when I was 8 years old.

FACE:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation in "Medium Ivory"
CARGO Blu_Ray Pressed Powder #20
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Physicians Formula pH MatchMaster Blush in "Rose"
Benefit High Beam

BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Brow Corrector #3

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk"
MAC Gesso e/s (lid)
MAC Moleskin e/s (crease)
MAC Espresso e/s (outer V)
MAC Naked Lunch e/s (brow highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in "Zero"
L'Oreal Lineur Instense Liquid Felt Tip Eye Liner
Marcelle Liquid Gold Liner
DiorShow Maximizer
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Ardell Half Lashes
Marcelle Teal e/l
NARS Larger Than Life Eye Pencil in "Rue Bonaparte"

LIPS:
MAC Quick Sizzle l/s

I also curled my hair using a regular clip curling iron by Conair. I believe it is either 1" or 1 1/4". Typically I use my NuMe Clipless Reverse Curling Iron, but lately I've been loving more of a loose wave. It takes me a lot longer to do my hair this way because my Conair is so old and a piece of junk. I really need to upgrade. Do you guys have recommendations for a large, clipless curling iron? Preferably 1"-1/4"? I love my NuMe, but it's a little too small in diameter.



Happy Mother's Day!