MAC Reel Sexy Lipstick

Hey Guys!
I wasn't planning on purchasing anything from the new MAC Collections which were just released this month, but I ended up browsing some reviews and swatches the day the collections were released online and decided I HAD to pick up a few things. The first product is MAC Reel Sexy Lipstick and it is from the collection of the same name. Reel Sexy is described as a light, bright coral with an amplified finish. I found the formula to be a bit splotchy/streaky, but a few presses of my lips and it fixed the problem. I left a lip swatch to show you what I am meaning. I absolutely love colours that are peachy/orange/coral and find them to be the most flattering on my skin tone. I especially love colours like this for spring/summer. This colour initially reminded me of MAC Ever Hip l/s, but upon swatching it is more vibrant and opaque. I like Reel Sexy better than Ever Hip despite the application issues because it is more pigmented and not as sheer. Upon swatching similar colours, I don't own a perfect dupe for Reel Sexy. If you own any of the below lipsticks, you can compare Reel Sexy and see if you need it in your collection. If you are into peach/orange/coral shades, I would definitely pick this up ASAP as I anticipate it selling out. It is still available on the Canadian MAC Cosmetics website

From Left to Right: YSL Rouge Volupte #30, Wet N' Wild 903C, MAC Ever Hip, MAC Reel Sexy, MAC Ravishing, MAC Vegas Volt [[No Flash]]
From Left to Right: YSL Rouge Volupte #30, Wet N' Wild 903C, MAC Ever Hip, MAC Reel Sexy, MAC Ravishing, MAC Vegas Volt [[With Flash]]

Retail: $17.50 CAD