MAC Nymphette Lipglass + FOTD



Hey Guys!
I just wanted to introduce you to one of my all-time favourite lip glasses by MAC: Nymphette. Everytime I grab for this lipglass I always think of one of my favourite makeup girls, with the same name, Nymphette. You can view her blog by clicking here. She is as beautiful as she is talented!

MAC describes this as a sunny, golden pink with a frost finish. If you don't like shimmer, steer clear of this gloss. I typically dislike shimmer, but I absolutely LOVE this lip glass. I personally love the way the colour and the shimmer work with my own lips to make them look extra full and pouty. I love wearing this alone or on top of a nude lipstick. Like most MAC lip glasses, this is extremely sticky. I hate how my hair gets caught in it so easily. Though I don't particularly care for the extreme stickiness factor which most MAC lip glasses present, the stickiness does help this adhere a good 3-4 hours on my lips before reapplication. I wear this lip glass year round, but I find myself, especially, reaching for this during the spring and summer months. If you have yet to discover MAC Nymphette Lipglass, definitely check out out next time you are at your local MAC counter!

Retail: $17.50 CAD 4.8 g / 0.17 oz

I must say, I love how my makeup turned out this particular day. I wore hardly any makeup, but looked well put together. This is my husbands favourite makeup look on me. I wore this on Mother's Day using MAC Nymphette lip glass.

Face of the Day




FACE:
Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation in "Medium Ivory"
CARGO Blu_Ray Pressed Powder #20
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Tarina Tarantino Blush in "Parasol"


BROWS:
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3


EYES:
MAC Brun e/s (lightly in crease and smudged into lower lash line)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner in Carbon Black
Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara


LIPS:
MAC Nymphette l/g